Electronic Device Insurance
Worth Ave. Group is a fully licensed insurance agency and extended service plan administrator based out of Stillwater, Oklahoma. Our company leverages over 45 years of insurance and customer service experience. We are a privately owned, debt-free company with 162 employees. With a foundation of small-town values and personal service that customers have come to expect.
Our products protect iPhones, Laptops, Tablets and other electronic devices from costly accidental damage like cracked screens and liquid damage as well as theft. We have low affordable deductibles so the customer doesn’t have to pay out-of-pocket when damages occur to their favorite devices.
K-12 Education Tablet & Laptop Protection
We have also expanded our coverage to K-12 and private schools. Worth Ave. Group offers the perfect insurance option for K-12 schools and private schools that issue electronic devices to students, teachers and staff. We cover all types of iPads, tablets, laptops, e-readers, cameras and more. We can set up group or individual policies depending on your school’s needs.
- Chromebook, MacBook & Laptops Covered
- iPads, Tablets & eReader Covered
- Accidental Damage (Drops & Spills)
- Mechanical Failure & Manufacturer Defect
- Theft & Vandalism Coverage Available
- $0 Deductible Comprehensive Coverage
- Locked-in Multi-year Pricing Available
- Unlimited Incident Claims
- Group Pricing Discounts
- Opt-in Voluntary Programs Available
- Easy Online Claim Filing
- We cover ALL electronic device makes & models!
Insurance Carriers: The Hanover Insurance Group, AIG, Fortegra Financial & AM Trust, Plateau Casually Insurance Comapny
Repair Partners: The Repair Depot, CTS, AGI, iResQ & Richmond Geeks
Key Partnerships: Progressive Insurance, CDWG, Synnex, Promoevo and SHI